Note: Idea derived from this script by Ronald Grafe
Description: This DHTML scroller puts you at the helm. Scroll up, down, or pause as you choose. Plain HTML is used to specify its contents, so embedding/updating this content becomes a snap.
- DOM stands for Document Object Model
- DHTML allows content on a page to change on the fly, without reloading the page
- CSS allows for the separation between content definition and formatting
- CSS stands for Cascading style sheet
- Dynamic Drive provides free, cut and paste DHTML scripts
Simply add the following to the <BODY> section of your page:
You can change the dimensions of the scroller by changing all occurrences of the values "155" and "160" to something else, corresponding to width and height, respectively.